This comforting drink is a great mid-afternoon pick-me-up.
Creation Time -5 Minutes
(Prep Time 5 +Minutes)
Makes 1 Drink
Tip – this recipe is great with any FIBRE89 or Green Coffee blend
- 200ml almond milk
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp clementine zest
- Pinch of Himalayan sea salt
- 1 heaped tsp Green Coffee Original
- Combine the cocoa, salt & Green Coffee in a mug.
- Warm the milk, maple syrup and zest in a saucepan over a medium heat.
- When the first bubbles break the surface of milk, pour into the mug.
- Stir well until smooth and enjoy!