Creation Time – 4 Minutes
1 Minute Prep Time
Makes 1 Drink
Classic and Simple Hot Drink
- 2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of golden caster sugar
- Pinch of pink Himalayan sea salt (optional)
- 200ml of whole milk
- 1 teaspoon of FIBRE89 flavoured with Cinnamon
- 4 shavings of white chocolate
- 3 mini marshmallows
- Whisk together the cocoa, sugar, salt (optional) and about 2 tablespoons of milk in a small saucepan over medium-low heat until cocoa and sugar are dissolved.
- Whisk in the rest of the milk and heat it over medium heat, whisking occasionally, until bubbles break the surface. Stir in the FIBRE89.
- Top with shavings of white chocolate and marshmallows to serve