American Style Healthy Snack
Creation Time – 8 Minutes
3 Minutes Prep Time
Makes 1 Drink
Tip – freeze one banana the night before
- 100g of hulled strawberries
- 100g of blackberries
- 1 teaspoon of FIBRE89 Flavoured with Ginger
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup or honey
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
Nut Butter Mix
- 2 tablespoons of almond butter
- 1 medium frozen banana
- 200ml of milk
- 1 teaspoon of FIBRE89 Flavoured with Cinnamon
- Add the blackberries and strawberries to a blender and blitz to a chunky consistency. Next, pour the mixture into a small glass jar, then mix in the FIBRE89 Flavoured with Ginger, maple syrup and chia seeds.
- The jam can be used straightaway but will thicken over an hour.
- Give the blender a quick rinse. Cut up the frozen banana into small pieces and add to the blender. Blitz the banana with FIBRE89 Flavoured with Cinnamon, almond butter and milk until smooth. If you have just one flavour of FIBRE89 it can be used in both the chia jam and nut butter mix.
- Serve in a glass jar of your choice drizzled with chia seed jam. Sit back and enjoy.