American Style Healthy Snack
Total Recipe Time – 2.10 Hours
(10 Minutes Prep Time + 2 Hours Freezing)
Makes 4 Servings
Tip – Place the mango chunks and banana in the freezer over night.
- 3 large mangoes (about 300g)
- 1 ripe banana, peeled
- 1-3 tbsp coconut milk
- 2 tsp Green Coffee Original
- Peel the mangoes and cut the flesh into chunks and place in freezer bag. Place in the freezer for at least 4 hours or overnight if possible.
- Peel the bananas, place in a freezer bag. Place in the freezer for at least 4 hours or overnight if possible.
- Break the frozen banana into chunks. Place the frozen mango and banana into a food processor with the Green Coffee granules.
- Blitz on high until the mixture is the consistency of a thick cream.
- Transfer to individual serving glasses or ice cream cones, sprinkle some extra Green Coffee granules on top and eat straight away.