Creation Time – 2.10 Hours
(6 Minutes Prep Time + 4 Minutes Blending + 2 Hours Freezing)
Makes 6 Servings
Tip – This icy treat is a refreshing dessert on a summer’s day but is also a great palate cleanser for a special dinner.
- 1 cucumber, peeled
- 1 handful spinach or kale
- 1 small apple, peeled
- juice of 1 limes
- 2 tsp Green Coffee Infused with Green and Herbal Teas
- 200ml water
- Mix 2 tsp green coffee granules with 200ml of cold water, then pour into an ice cube tray and freeze for at least 1-2 hours.
- Cut the cucumber and apple into chunks and place the fruit into a large freezable bag then pop in the freezer with the ice cubes for 1-2 hours.
- Once frozen, blitz the ingredients in a blender with the spinach and lime juice until well mixed and an icy green snow forms.
- Serve in a stemmed glass and enjoy!