A Healthy ‘No Bake’ Snack
Creation Time – 1.20 Hours
(Prep Time 10 Minutes)
Makes 10 Bars or 20 Squares
Tip – this recipe is great with any FIBRE89 or Green Coffee blend
- 220g dates
- 135 g rolled oats
- 2 heaped tsp FIBRE89 Flavoured with Cinnamon
- 85g runny honey
- 65g smooth almond butter
- 100g dried fruit and nut mix
- Process dates by pulsing in a food processor. Scrape down the processor bowl with spatula between pulses to ensure an even texture.
- Place oats, FIBRE89 and dates in a large mixing bowl and stir ingredients together.
- Warm the honey and almond butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir and pour over oat mixture and then mix – dispersing the dates evenly .
- Once throughly mixed, press into a non stick baking tray (18cm x 28cm). Spread dried fruit and nut mix on top, pressing down with back of wooden spoon. Cover with greaseproof paper.
- Place in the fridge for at least an hour to set.
- Remove bars from the fridge and chop into 10 even bars or 20 small squares. Store covered in fridge for up to 10 days.