3 Minutes Prep Time + 15 Minutes Cooking Time
Makes 20 Servings
Tip – This topping is so versatile that it can be sprinkled over yogurt, fruit, cereals; mixed with hot milk to make an instant porridge on the go; spooned into a smoothie, used as a toast topping; a flavouring for pancakes.
- 500g porridge oats
- 200g unsalted mixed nuts
- 60g mixed seeds
- 200g mixed dried fruit
- 4 tbsp Green Coffee Infused with Green and Herbal Teas Granules
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the oats, nuts and seeds on a baking tray and bake for 15mins.
- After 15 mins, stir the dried fruit and Green Coffee into the warm mix and allow to cool. Once cooled, blitz the mix into a fine dust.
- To serve, use 50g of granola dust per person with greek yoghurt and fresh fruit or add 50g of granola dust to your morning porridge.