Fruity Health Drink that also Makes a Refreshing Dessert
Creation Time – 8 Minutes
Makes 2 Drinks
Tip – this recipe is great with any FIBRE89 or Green Coffee blend
- 150g coconut yogurt
- 200ml coconut milk
- 3cm piece of fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 small frozen banana, peeled
- 2 heaped tsp FIBRE89 Flavoured with Ginger
- 1 tsp honey
- 100g frozen raspberries
- Juice of half a lime
- Add the coconut yogurt and milk to a high-speed blender, then add the banana, fresh ginger and FIBRE89.
- Pour the mix into 2 glasses. Then, without cleaning the blender, pop in the frozen raspberries, honey and lime juice and blitz together.
- Top with the blitzed raspberries and drink at your lesiure.