Creation Time – 4 Minutes
1 Minute Prep Time
Makes 1 Drink
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- Pinch of mixed spice
- 200ml of Barista Oat Milk
- 1 teaspoon of Green Coffee Infused with Ginger
- 1 teaspoon of maple syrup or honey
- 15g pecans
- Whisk together the mixed spice, sugar and milk in a small saucepan, place over low heat for 4 minutes until bubbles break the surface.
- Stir in the Green Coffee Infused with Ginger and whip up with a whisk to create a froth.
- Serve in a latte glass topped with some crushed pecans and a drizzle of syrup.