Creation Time – 6 Minutes
1 Minute Prep Time
Makes 2 Drinks
Christmas Hot Drink
- 1 lemon
- 1 clementine
- 1 lime
- 2 fresh bay leaves
- ½ teaspoon of coriander seeds
- 1-2 teaspoons of maple syrup
- 400ml of boiling water
- 2 teaspoons of Green Coffee Original
- Thinly slice the citrus fruit, place in a heatproof jug with bay leaves and coriander seeds and pour over the boiling water.
- Leave to infuse for 6 minutes then strain the liquid.
- Stir in the Green Coffee Original and honey pour into cozy mugs to serve. Garnish with a couple of the slices of citrus fruit.