A simple snack with a little tasty twist!
Creation Time – 10 Minutes
(5 Minutes Prep Time + 5 Minutes Cooking Time)
- 150g popcorn kernels
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp Fibre 89 Flavoured with Cinnamon
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- Put 1 tsp of coconut oil in a large saucepan with a tight-fitting lid over a medium heat.
- Toss the popcorn kernels in the warm oil to coat.
- Put the lid on and keep over a medium heat until you hear the first popcorn pop -then turn the heat to low. When you begin to hear lots of popping, give the pan a shake. Continue to shake frequently until the popping stops. Turn off the heat and leave in the pan.
- Put the FIBRE89 and cocoa powder in a teacup and give a quick mix. Stir the other tsp of coconut oil into the warm popcorn and sprinkle the FIBRE89 and coca mix over the popcorn. Sit back and enjoy!