This hearty shake is a great way to grab a meal on the go!
Creation Time -4 Minutes
(Prep Time – 1 Minute + Overnight Freeze Time)
Makes 1 Drink
Tip – place your banana (peeled) in the frezzer the night before.
- 1 small frozen banana, peeled
- 100g Greek yogurt
- 100 ml unsweetened soya milk
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp oats
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 heaped tsp FIBRE89 Flavoured with Cinnamon
- 1 tsp raw cocoa powder
- ½ tsp vanilla bean paste
- Blend all the ingredients together in a blender.
- Once smooth, pour into a glass of your choice and drink at your leisure.