Zingy Juice Drink!
Creation Time – 3 Hours
(Prep Time 8 Minutes + 3 Hours Freeze Time)
Makes 2 Drinks
Tip – Best prepared in advance, then blitzed to a consistency of granita
- 1 beetroot, peeled
- 2 heaped tsp Green Coffee Infused with Ginger
- 1 green apples, peeled and cored
- 1 lemon, peeled
- Small knob of fresh ginger, peeled
- 200ml beetroot juice
- Roughly chop the beetroot, apple and lemon into small pieces.
- Pop into a non-plastic freezer bag and place in the freezer overnight (or at least 3 hours).
- In the morning – add the ginger, juice and Green Coffee to the frozen mix and blend together in a high powered blender or food processor for about 3-4 minutes until blended and smooth.
- Drink at your leisure.