Gingery nutty biscuit that is great with a cup of FIBRE89!
Creation Time – 20 Minutes
(Prep Time 5 Minutes)
Makes 20 Cookies
Tip – this recipe is great with any FIBRE89 or Green Coffee blend
- 175g spelt flour
- 75g golden caster sugar
- 3 heaped tsp Green Coffee Infused with Ginger
- 1 tsp linseeds
- 50g ground almonds
- 1 pinch Himalayan sea salt
- 150g coconut oil, fridge cold
- Heat oven to 180 C / Gas 4.
- Grease and line two baking trays.
- Mix the flour, sugar, linseeds, ground almond, sea salt and Green Coffee together in a bowl, then use a fork to mix in the coconut oil. Mould together with your hands to create a smooth ball.
- Roll out thinly and cut into your desired shape. Bake for about 15 minutes until lightly golden.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!