Fibre Rich Morning Porridge
Total Recipe Time – 8 Minutes
(Prep Time 4 Minutes)
Makes 2 Servings
Tip – Sprinkle over pomegranate and sunflower seeds to liven up this classic breakfast
- 50g porridge oats
- 2 heaped tsps FIBRE89 Flavoured with Ginger
- 200ml oat milk
- 150ml water
- Put 50g porridge oats in a saucepan. Pour in the oat milk and water.
- Bring to the boil and then simmer for 4-5 minutes – stirring from time to time and watching carefully so that it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Stir in FIBRE89 just before serving.
- Sprinkle fruit or nut mix of your choice on top and enjoy.